New videos are up: NYX gloss and lipstick first impression and swatches and my MAC lipstick collection!!

Hello there sweet ladies!!
Here I am, making another post to let you know about my 2 latest YouTube videos that went up recently!
Considering how new my channel/ blog are and how busy I have been lately, I have decided to upload 2 videos and make 2 weekly posts here on my Blog instead of 3 videos/ 3 posts like I had in mind when I started my channel.
I will also try to edit my videos better, you know what they less, sometimes less is more, I prefer to upload less videos x week but nicer, cooler, better edited videos than upload more videos but not put too much work into them.
I also don 't wanna run out of ideas for videos too soon! ha ha so I think until my channel, blog, Facebook page take off, 2 videos and 2 blog posts x week should be plenty to keep you guys interested and for me to get my beauty fix every week! :)

My latest videos are:

* My NYX gloss and lipsticks first impression and swatches:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8rzOrgkN5w







And my " MAC lipsticks collection" video :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHSUXHmzXuk&feature=youtu.be



The colors mentioned on the video are:

* Pink plaid

* Lady danger

* Ruby woo

* Girl about town

* Coral bliss

* Riri woo

* Candy Yum Yum

I took some pics of my lipsticks with my dslr camera so you can see the colors better :)



                                                          My MAC lipsticks on bright colors 


                                                       My favorite colors from my collection


                                                             My MAC lipsticks ( nude colors)


                                                         My whole MAC lipsticks collection

  

 Like I always mention on every post and video, please feel free to request videos you would like to see, topics you would like me to talk about, anything I can do to make my channel and Blog better, do not hesitate and let me know!, don 't be shy!! leave me comments here or on my Facebook page, etc, I am here to help you ladies!! :)

Have a great weekend and I will see you on my next post and video on Monday :):)
Love ya all!! xoxoxoxo


Leslie

My links

Instagram: bairesgirl

My YouTube channel: http://youtube.com/lesliebairesgirl

My Facebook page: http://facebook.com/lesliebairesgirl

E mail: ( Business inquiries) bairesgirl83@gmail.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANOTHER attempt to stop neglecting my Blog... Sigh...

Videos en Espanol todas las semanas :)

KB Shimmer Winter/ Holiday collection 2015, My wishes and more!! :)