My summer must - haves video is live!! :)

Hola!! Hope everyone 's having an amazing Friday ( well it s Friday 's night so you must read my post sometime over the weekend...ha ha)
Anyways, I wanted to let you guys know that my " Summer must - haves" video is live! :)
I hope this video is useful so you can get an idea of what products to get and remember, this is my personal opinion so there might be a product I love and you don't care for that much... that is alright, that's what so fun about beauty and life in general, we are all different and that's how it should be! 
I included a mix of skin and hair products along with some make up favorites I love using during the summer season :)

Here 's the link for the video: 

 

The products mentioned on my video are:

 * Organics sea mineral moisture treatment

* " Bed head" by TIGI ( I found this smaller size at Target)

* Johnson's baby lotion ( Honey apple)

* Jergen's natural glow ( Medium to tan skin tones, FIRMING version)

* Blackhead clearing green tea scrub by St. Ives

* Aruba coconut body splash by Bath and Body works

* Revlon colorburst lip butter ( Juicy papaya)

* Revlon colorburst matte balm ( Unapologetic)

* NYX cosmetics butter gloss ( Peach cobbler)

* Physician's formula happy booster glow and mood boosting baked bronzer

* Wet N' Wild coloricon Eye shadow ( Walking on eggshells)


If you have any questions about these products please leave me a comment here on my Blog or on my You Tube channel or Facebook page and I will answer back!

Hope you guys have a great weekend and I will be back with another post and video on Monday!
Love ya all!! Muahhhhh xoxoxoxo

Leslie 

My links:
  
 Instagram: bairesgirl

My Facebook page: http://facebook.com/lesliebairesgirl

My You Tube channel: http://youtube.com/lesliebairesgirl

My pinterest page: http://pinterest.com/bairesgirl


* Get paid to shop online ( It 's NOT a scam!!) http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=HsQpzXAXK9DouW%2FBeoPWSg%3D%3D&eeid=26471

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANOTHER attempt to stop neglecting my Blog... Sigh...

Videos en Espanol todas las semanas :)

KB Shimmer Winter/ Holiday collection 2015, My wishes and more!! :)