My I love drugstore make up TAG video is live!!

Hello everyone!!!
Hope you all had an amazing weekend and hope you are not having a case of the Mondays today...lol
I wanted to let you know that my " I love drugstore make up TAG" video is now live! :):)
I know many of you ( just like me) LOVE affordable, decent quality make up so I wanted to make this tag for you guys!
There's some good quality make up that you can find at the drugstore and these products mentioned on my last video are some of my favorites.
Personally, I like mixing up drugstore make up and some high end make up as well because both have their pros and cons and in both case you can find great products and well.... not so great products, if you know what I mean! he he
So anyways, here is the list of the products that I mentioned on my video:

* Revlon colorburst lip butter ( Wild watermelon)

*  Milani statement lipstick ( Flamingo pose) ( Find the amazon link on my store page to purchase it!)

* Maybelline Instant age rewind eraser dark circles treatment concealer ( Medium) ( Find the link on my amazon store page to purchase it!)

Physician's formula Happy booster glow and mood boosting baked bronzer ( Get it on my amazon store page as well!)

*  ELF cosmetics High definition powder ( Available on my amazon store page)

* Maybelline The colossal volume express mascara ( Glam black) ( Available on my amazon store page) 

* L'oreal Paris Lineur intense felt tip liquid eyeliner ( Carbon black) ( Available on my amazon store page)

* Milani Glitzy eyes retractable eye liner pencil ( Blue topaz) ( Available on my amazon store page)

* Wet n' Wild Color Icon trio eyeshadow ( Silent treatment) ( Available on my amazon store page along with " Walking on eggshells" another favorite of mine) 

* Wet n' wild Color icon eyeshadow ( Comfort zone) ( Available on my amazon store page)

Here is the link for my video: www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnbDV5-6a0M

So that is all for now ladies :)
I hope you check out my " Amazon store page", I will be adding products that I mention on my videos and that are available on amazon so you can get them straight from my blog :):)
I hope you have a great rest of the week and I will be back with another video most likely on Friday ( I m trying to make Monday and Friday my upload days so I hope I can stick out to that schedule as much as possible.
Thank you so much for checking out my Blog, don't forget to subscribe to my YT channel and follow me on my social media links :)
Love you guys!!

Leslie

My links


 Instagram: bairesgirl

My Facebook page: http://facebook.com/lesliebairesgirl

My You Tube channel: http://youtube.com/lesliebairesgirl

My pinterest page: http://pinterest.com/bairesgirl


Get paid to shop online ( It 's NOT a scam!!) http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=HsQpzXAXK9DouW%2FBeoPWSg%3D%3D&eeid=26471
 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANOTHER attempt to stop neglecting my Blog... Sigh...

Videos en Espanol todas las semanas :)

KB Shimmer Winter/ Holiday collection 2015, My wishes and more!! :)