Paleo banana pancakes recipe and video :)

Hello everyone!! and Happy Fridayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! :):):)
On this post and video I wanted to show you guys how I make my super easy, quick and yummy Paleo banana pancakes :)
It is extremely easy and if you love pancakes or bananas or a yummy breakfast in general I suggest you give them a try!
All you need is ( This quantities are for 2 pancakes only so if you want to make more you are gonna have to double or triple the ingredients, etc)

* One banana

* One egg

* Coconut oil, 1 teaspoon ( Just so the pancake mix doesn't stick to the pan)

* Strawberries or blueberries or any fruit you would like to add to the mix 

* Almond or peanut butter, if you want to give this breakfast a sweeter touch!

The preparation steps are super easy!

1)First you are gonna smash the banana

2) Add the egg and mix everything very well!

3) Add the strawberries or blueberries to the mix

4) Put the pan on the stove and wait for it to get hot, add 1 teaspoon of coconut oil, move it around to make sure the oil spreads all over the pan.

5) Wait a couple of mins and with a measuring cup, put 1/3 cup of the mix into the pan ( that is good for 1 pancake).

6) Once there you wait a couple mins until it starts getting brownish, don't wait too long, this mix can overcook very easily and we don't want that!!

7) Once one side is ready, you are gonna flip the pancake ( I used a spatula to help me flip it because I was using a small pot so it was a bit trickier)

8) When the pancake is flipped over, you are gonna wait another couple minutes to make sure it is fully cooked.

and 9) Voila! your pancake is ready to eat!!, put the rest of the mix and repeat depending on how many more pancakes you are going to make :)

*** I like adding a tablespoon of almond or peanut butter so it gives the pancake a much more sweeter taste ( remember we are not using any sugar here...) but that is optional, you add it or not, whatever you prefer!

And that 's it!! now it s time to enjoy a super easy, quick and delicious breakfast or brunch!
I like having my pancakes either as a Pre - workout meal or post workout to recover and get some of the energy I burned at the gym back!

Hope you guys like it and I will be making another post or video with pics of some awesome Paleo dishes that I have been trying lately, I have been taking pictures with my DSLR camera ( When I remembered) so you guys can see!

If there is any recipe you would like me to make a post or video about, please let me know!!

Love u guys and have a great weekend!!


Leslie






My links:

Follow me on Instagram: bairesgirl

Follow me on Twitter @ bairesgirl83


Check out my Facebook page: http://facebook.com/lesliebairesgirl


Check out my You Tube channel: http://youtube.com/lesliebairesgirl
Check out my Pinterest page: http://pinterest.com/bairesgirlhttp://pinterest.com/bairesgirl
*** Get paid to shop online!!! ( It's not a scam!) http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=HsQpzXAXK9DouW%2FBeoPWSg%3D%3D&eeid=26471

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANOTHER attempt to stop neglecting my Blog... Sigh...

Videos en Espanol todas las semanas :)

KB Shimmer Winter/ Holiday collection 2015, My wishes and more!! :)