ANOTHER attempt to stop neglecting my Blog... Sigh...

Hello everyone!!

I have lost track of how many times I came back to my Blog to keep it fresh to neglect it over and over again...
I feel bad about that cause I love my Blog and keep you guys posted about my You Tube videos and all that but sometimes life gets hectic and I don't have time to write in here or I should better say, I find it hard to make time for it.. ( Cause the time is there, we just gotta focus and think what our priorities are.. )

Anyways, I am back now and if you are subscribed to my channel you probably noticed I  have been posting new videos every Monday and Friday which is great compared to last year that I stopped making videos between April and October...lol

I would love to upload 3 videos per week but I don't want to promise anything cause then for some reason or another that doesn't happen and I feel even more guilty..


I am not gonna post the links for all the videos I had uploaded here since my last post cause it would take me forever... but I thought I would post and comment about my last 4 videos :)

Let's start with the most recent one, my 2016 Easter makeup tutorial:

Since I LOVE Spring time, Easter, ( chocolateeee) and pastel colors I decided to create this " Easter makeup look" , I found some similar ones on Pinterest so I gave my personal touch to it and I created with my BH cosmetics 120 colors 2nd edition Palette :)
You can check it out down below:


Easter makeup tutorial 2016 

Another video I loved filming was my " Sweet cream matte liquid lip color by Jordana Cosmetics first impression vid.
I am gonna be adding those my to " March faves" video for next week and I wasn't even interested in those at first, I was trying to find the " Amore liquid lipsticks by Milani" and since I couldn't find them around my area I got these instead because I saw a couple reviews and they were great!

I am glad I made the choice and got my hands on them, they are amazing!!, they have a matte finish and LONG wear ( When I say long wear I mean that after removing my makeup at night before bed, I still had some stain on my lips the next day..

They didn't dry up my lips, I picked up some beautiful colors and wanna get a couple more soon and they are CRUELTY FREE!! oh and AFFORDABLE as well!!

So if you are into the matte kind of lipsticks, do yourself a favor and get a couple of these Jordana's Sweet cream matte liquid lip colors because you are gonna love them, I am sure ladies!!


Click on the link below to check out my video!:


 Sweet cream matte liquid lip color by Jordana First impressions



Another " Holiday inspired"makeup tutorial I filmed was my " St Patrick's makeup tutorial" :)
I love wearing green eye shadows cause I think they are fun, they make my hazel green eyes pop a bit more and I just love them :)
I hope you had fun during that holiday and didn't get in trouble...LOL
Here's the makeup look for it, I know now St Patrick's day won t be around until next year but maybe you could check it out and use it for inspiration to create your St Paddy s makeup next year OR if you like green eye shadows like me, you can wear this anytime, specially now around Spring ( If you are in the northern hemisphere), it s a good makeup option for this fun, joyful time of the year!!

St Patrick's makeup look 2016





And the last video I wanted to mention on this post is my " February favorites 2016" video :)

As usual, I found and tried some cool products and I wanted to share them with you guys!!

I hope you enjoy it and find some useful items to try!

February faves 2016



I will try my best to coordinate my upcoming video ( Will be live this coming Friday at 5:00 PM EST) with a new post in here because it s one of my most favorite kind of videos to make :)

It's a KB Shimmer HAUL Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh! :) ; I got my hands into some of their new " Spring 2016 collection" polishes as well as some amazing hand care products such as hand lotion, scrubs, nail tools and all that good stuff so I want to make sure I make a post here about it, they came out with some BEAUTIFUL colors, if you love glitter you GOTTA get some of their new " Mega Flame" collection, they are holo micro glitter polish and they are some of the most beautiful polishes I had ever seen!!

And they also have like a separate Spring Collection which is beautiful as well, but I won't tell you anymore about yet, you gotta wait until my next post on Fri and make sure you check out the video once it's up!

It feels great to be posting in here again guys, I really hope I can stick to it and post once or twice a week, I am sure that would help my channel grow and it's good for you as well because hopefully my posts and videos will be somehow useful to you all :)

Have a great rest of the week ( I will be detoxifying after all my Easter treats mmmm, and yes I m still doing the Paleo diet, but now I started having a weekly treat meal per week so life is not so dull and boring...lol)

I love you guys so much and thank you for checking out my Blog!

Make sure you check all my links down below so we can stay connected and feel free to leave me a comment letting me know what videos you would like to see in the future!!

I will see ya guys on my next post!!

Love,


Leslie

 E mail me: ( Business inquiries only) @ bairesgirl83@gmail.com 

Follow me on Instagram: bairesgirl


Follow me on Twitter @ bairesgirl83 ( I hardly ever use it but well...)


Check out my Facebook page: http://facebook.com/lesliebairesgirl


 

Check out my You Tube channel: http://youtube.com/lesliebairesgirl
 

Check out my Pinterest page: http://pinterest.com/bairesgirl ( I post lots of Paleo recipes, beauty tips, fashion, etc there)


 *** Get paid to shop online!!! ( It's not a scam!) http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=HsQpzXAXK9DouW%2FBeoPWSg%3D%3D&eeid=26471http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=HsQpzXAXK9DouW%2FBeoPWSg%3D%3D&eeid=26471   
 


 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Videos en Espanol todas las semanas :)

KB Shimmer Winter/ Holiday collection 2015, My wishes and more!! :)