KB Shimmer Winter/ Holiday collection 2015, My wishes and more!! :)

Hello everyone!!
So I did it again.... I didn't keep my word of making a post EVERY week...
I m so sorry guys but I had been busy again and between life and my channel that takes a lot of my time...

Let me make a brief review of my latest videos that went live at my channel and I also have the swatches from the KB shimmer winter/ holiday 2015 collection ready for you, I finally got one of those nail wheels ( I think they are called?) and swatched the winter colors there, they are beautiful colors and I will do the same for the colors from the fall collection that I got as well.


So the first video I wanted to let you know about is my " KB shimmer winter/ holiday collection video ( Posted on Nov 16th) which you can check out right HERE 


And here are the swatches I made: ( First picture was taken without flash and 2nd picture was taken WITH flash)





Colors from left to right are:

* Fleece Navidad: ( You can hardly see it on the pic, the camera makes that color no justice, it 's a beautiful color and I should have some swatch of it on my nails on my Instagram page.

* Smoke signal: ( One of my fave colors, love the mix of the grey base with the orange and light blue glitters)

* Brrr - tiful dreamer: This was the purplish polish with light blue, silver, pink and purple glitters I also mentioned above, it s a beautiful color!

* Chilly pepper: I wasn't planning on getting this color but after hearing so many great things about it and realizing that even thought I must have like over 100 polishes in my collection, I didn't have any true red like this one ( I have a couple red polishes but with some kind of shimmer), I haven't tried it on my nails yet but it looks amazing on the swatch and I can't wait to wear it for Xmas, this color and the one I will mention below would be great for a Holidays/ Xmas mani!

* Kind of a big dill: This beautiful color reminds of "Carpe denim" ( From their fall collection which you will see on my next post) but in a green version instead of blue, very pretty glitter polish!

* Chilly pepper and toying around: On this swatch I put Chilly pepper as a base and then I put a couple of coats with their different and funky polish " Toying around"
Every year KB shimmers releases a polish ( Around the holidays) which when you buy it part of the profit goes to the charity organization " Toys for tots", that s is fantastic because you get to try some cool new polish and you are helping those in need at the same time, can't beat that!

 I gotta say KB shimmer never disappoints me really, it s not that I love EVERY color in their collections but every time they release a new one I always get a few ( or most lol) of the colors..
This winter/ holiday collection has lots of glitters ( Who doesn't love glitter polish? I know I do!) Ohhhh and if you don't wear it often because you "think" it's hard to remove that's because you haven't watched my video on how to remove glitter polish easily, you can check out that video right HERE

Since I started using that "technique" I fell in love with glitter polish even more :)
There are also some greyish/ purplish tones with glitters on that I wouldn't usually wear but I LOVED the ones in this collection.
I love the fall collection as well and I will be making swatches for you on my next post!


You can purchase KB shimmer polish on their website: HERE and you can also find them on ETSY as well!

Another video that went live ( On Nov 21rst) was my " My wishes TAG" video, you can check it out right HERE


It was a fun TAG to make and I wish I could find more TAG videos out there because honestly, sometimes I run out of ideas on what videos to make and TAG videos are great for that "situations" lol

The last video I m going to mention and link on this post is my " Revlon Ultra HD Matte lipcolor first impressions and demo video" which you can watch HERE
It was my first video making live swatches on my LIPS from every color and it was super fun to make and I think you can get a much better idea of what the colors are gonna look like on you when you see them on my lips instead of my hand or arm right? ha ha


A few more videos went live after the ones mentioned above but I m going to make another post to talk about them and include the KB fall collection 2015 swatches as well.
I gotta run again so my post finishes here... he he

Let me know what videos you would like to see next, you can leave me a comment here on my Blog or on my videos on my You tube channel I love interacting with you guys, don't be shy to leave me any suggestions, requests, etc I wanna know what you like, what you wanna see, we make my channel TOGETHER, without you, the audience there would be no channel so come on, don't be shy! :)


Hope you are having an amazing week and hope my videos are somehow useful to you and fun to watch of course :)
I will see ya all on my next post!
Love u all!!

Leslie


 E mail me: ( Business inquiries only) @ bairesgirl83@gmail.com 

Follow me on Instagram: bairesgirl


Follow me on Twitter @ bairesgirl83 ( I hardly ever use it but well...)


Check out my Facebook page: http://facebook.com/lesliebairesgirl


 

Check out my You Tube channel: http://youtube.com/lesliebairesgirl
 

Check out my Pinterest page: http://pinterest.com/bairesgirl ( I post lots of Paleo recipes, beauty tips, fashion, etc there)


 *** Get paid to shop online!!! ( It's not a scam!) http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=HsQpzXAXK9DouW%2FBeoPWSg%3D%3D&eeid=26471http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=HsQpzXAXK9DouW%2FBeoPWSg%3D%3D&eeid=26471   
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANOTHER attempt to stop neglecting my Blog... Sigh...

Videos en Espanol todas las semanas :)