My video on how to remove glitter nail polish is live!! :)

Hello there ladies!!

I wanted to make a quick post to let you all know that my video showing you an easy and super fast way to remove glitter nail polish is now live on you You Tube channel! :)

If you love glittery nail polish like me, you probably know it can be very hard to remove and you can have left over glitters in your nails for days...
I learned this " technique" from some " Beauty guru" on You Tube a while ago and I am glad I did, you are gonna be able to remove glitter nail polish much faster, well you can use it to remove any polish , but if you are into nails , you know the glittery, sparkly kind are the hardest ones to remove.




I am also gonna put the widgets/ amazon links of the products used to create the look I m wearing on the vid ( but not all products, only the ones I have used now and haven t used before, don t wanna bore you out with a bunch of links again..ha ha

Oh, by the way, one of the products I will list, it s actually a dupe from the Naked palette 1 ( that s the one I used) but you can get the " coastal scents revealed 1" palette for a fraction of the cost and it comes with even more colors!, I am planning to the the 2nd version of that palette because it s dupe for NAKED 3 :):), of course I will make a review and swatches when I get it!!



So the products and/ or dupes that I was wearing on my last video but didn't wear before are:






Don 't forget to follow me on Instagram for more pictures @ bairesgirl and check out my Facebook page to get updates, know what 's coming up, etc:

http://facebook.com/lesliebairesgirl 

Thank you so much for checking out my Blog and see you all on my next post!! ( Friday) :)


Leslie

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANOTHER attempt to stop neglecting my Blog... Sigh...

Videos en Espanol todas las semanas :)

KB Shimmer Winter/ Holiday collection 2015, My wishes and more!! :)