Happy Friday yayyyyy :)

Happy Friday everyone!! :)

So I am here with another post and even though I was supposed to type it over the week so it would be ready and schedule for today ( Friday) I was pretty busy during the week ( as usual) and here I m, writing this post last minute.. AGAIN...lol

Anyways, let's make a brief review about this week's videos posts in my channel :)


This past Monday, my "Smokey eyes palette by Hard Candy" video went up, you can check it out HERE 

I m loving this palette, along with the " Natural eyes" one by Hard Candy as well ( you can check out its review HERE
As you know I included both palettes into my October faves 2015 video because they are pigmented, easy to apply, you can create great looks with them and they are affordable!!

The other video that went live this week ( or I should say today) was my First impressions/demo on the new " Super sizer mascara by Covergirl", you can check out that video right HERE

  
I gotta say I LOVE this mascara!, it almost reminds me of the " Better than Sex mascara by Too faced but at a MUCH MUCH affordable price ( Better than sex's mascara retails for 23.00 USD at Ulta and the Super sizer mascara by Covergirl retails for 6.00 or so.. do the math! :)

I might have another reviews coming up, I do have one more mascara that I wanna test out, well actually 2, cause I also wanna try the Unique mascara now that they have a new and improved formula and see how good it s and all that :)
And I wanna get my hands on some those new Revlon Ultra HD Matte lipcolor, you know I love lippy products he he oh and last but not least, I heard Revlon has some new fall matte Colorburst balm colors so I wanna check those out too ( I used to love those matte balms so I wanna try some more, yes, I have a problem when it comes to makeup, I m addicted what can I say?? lol and having a You Tube channel is not helping me AT ALL...

If there are any other products that you would like to see a review/ first impressions on please leave me a comment here or on my channel and I will try to film those videos for you!!
I will try to hit some drugstore/ Walmart this weekend and get some cool makeup to make reviews on guys!
 

On a different note, I thought it would be fun to do some Vlogs once in a while ( I don't think I could ever do daily vlogs like many people on YT, not only cause it s time consuming but because I don't think my life is that " interesting" like for me to  vlog every day..lol but I would like to film my life off from my beauty channel a bit just to show you something different and to share some cool moments with you.
I would also like to vlog because it s fun so we will see....
Leave me a comment down below or somewhere on my beauty channel and let me know if you would be interested in that! :)

Alright guys, thank you so much for checking this post, keep an eye on my channel cause I have a few cool videos coming up! and don't forget to subscribe if you haven't!!

Have a great weekend and I will be back next Fri with a new post!
Love you guys!!

Leslie



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANOTHER attempt to stop neglecting my Blog... Sigh...

Videos en Espanol todas las semanas :)

KB Shimmer Winter/ Holiday collection 2015, My wishes and more!! :)