My KB Shimmer Spring 2016 HAUL and March 's favorites videos are live! :)

Having a case of the Mondays today?? Hope not!! and in case you are, I hope my 2 new videos help you clear your mind off a little bit :)

I have two new videos up in my channel! :)

One of them is my "KB Shimmer 2016 Spring Collection and more" video where I showed you the polishes I got and other goodies from their skin scare line.

This was probably one of most favorite collections ever, specially the " Mega Flame" line which are those super glittery polishes that you will see on the pics and on their website :)


The colors I got my hands on are: ( I copied the descriptions from the website because they know to describe colors better than me...lol, if you have any questions please let me know!)


 *Things that make you bloom : Joining fan favorites, Alloy Matey, I Feel Gourd-geous, and Sun and Games, is a new collection of 7 Mega Flame holo shades featuring micro holographic glitters in tinted bases. Offering full coverage in 2 coats, these mega holo shades can be worn without top coat for a fun, smooth textured finish, or worn with Clearly On Top for ultra-holographic shine.
The sweet scent of blooming bushes, the scent of lilacs ushers in the last days of spring and early summer.  A lilac pink leaning purple, this pastel polish packs a punch of holo shine that is just as sweet as those floral blooms.

*Ripe for the pink - ing:
Joining fan favorites, Alloy Matey, I Feel Gourd-geous, and Sun and Games, is a new collection of 7 Mega Flame holo shades featuring micro holographic glitters in tinted bases. Offering full coverage in 2 coats, these mega holo shades can be worn without top coat for a fun, smooth textured finish, or worn with Clearly On Top for ultra-holographic shine.

Ripe for the Pink-ing is a raspberry pink, this mega holo shade is the ideal berry color with blue undertones.

*Set in ocean:
Joining fan favorites, Alloy Matey, I Feel Gourd-geous, and Sun and Games, is a new collection of 7 Mega Flame holo shades featuring micro holographic glitters in tinted bases. Offering full coverage in 2 coats, these mega holo shades can be worn without top coat for a fun, smooth textured finish, or worn with Clearly On Top for ultra-holographic shine.

The crystal clear waters of the Caribbean inspired this sparkling deep aqua blue color polish.  Indoors or out, this ultra sparkly polish will be the perfect color to show off your tan.

*Pools paradise
:A lightened, green leaning aqua, Pool Paradise offers pops of neon pink, periwinkle and aqua glitters. Based on the Pantone 2016 Spring/Summer shade Limpet Shell.
( This color is beautiful but I had a little bit of trouble with the formula.. compared to the other ones it didn't apply so smoothly, it was a bit runny and it would go to the sides... but the color is BEAUTIFUL!)
 
*Hello Dahlia:
A dusty peach shade, this shimmery orange creally sparkles with micro holo dust and golden micro flakes. Based on the Pantone 2016 Spring/Summer shade Peach Echo.

*Prints charming:
Like an abstract painting, this white crelly polish has pops of colors in fuchsia, turquoise, and sapphire. Layering in 3 coats gives this polish the depth and dimension of quality art work.

*Upside round ( Glitter Top Coat, neon round glitters):
Like a good 90’s child, neon makes my heart flutter. This glitter top coat can add a punch of color to your nails with neon circle glitters in a rainbow of bright shades. 1 coat over your favorite white is 90’s perfection!

All polishes mentioned retail for $ 9.25 each! :)

* All prices are in USD

You can purchase them at:

* www.kbshimmer.com

* Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/KBShimmer/b/ref...

* Etsy: www.etsy.com/shop/KBShimmer?ref=shop_name_search_sugg

* Harlow And Co: ( If you live in Canada) http://www.harlowandco.org/

Here are the swatches I made! Enjoy!!!

You can watch my " KB Shimmer Spring 2016 collection" video right HERE




And another new video ( brand new, it went live TODAY) is my " March's favorites, beauty and more"

Here's the list of products I mentioned:
* Starburst Jelly beans ( original flavor)

* Georgia friend peanuts ( Southern Sriracha/ Sea salt and caramel flavors)

* Hand/ body sugar scrub by KB Shimmer ( Paradise)

* Hand/ body lotion by KB Shimmer ( Citrus Blast)

* Lip Injection Extreme by Too Faced Cosmetics

* Contouring blush and bronzing powder by Elf Cosmetics

*  KB Shimmer polishes from the Mega Flame collection: "Set in ocean" and " Ripe for the Pink- ing"

* Lip Freak ( Buzzing lip balm in bubble trouble), I got mine at Ulta :)

* Sweet Cream Matte liquid lip color: ( I showed all the colors I got; Tiramisu, Raspberry tart, Strawberry cheesecake, Cherry Cobbler)


You can watch the video right HERE
About the yummy treats mentioned on the video, I hope I don't get any "hate" comments , as you probably know by now even though I eat " Paleo style" 90 % of the time, now that I am much closer to my goal, I like having a treat or 2 or a a whole treat meal with bread, drinks and dessert included since it doesn't really affect my results.
Also, keep in mind, I am still working out 6 days a week and those " Daily burn" workouts really kick my booty! lol so I burn off everything I eat :)

I hope you guys have an amazing week and I will be back with a new post on Friday! :)

Love you guys!! and thanks for reading my Blog and supporting my You Tube Channel!

Leslie


 
E mail me: ( Business inquiries only) @ bairesgirl83@gmail.com 

Follow me on Instagram: bairesgirl
 

Follow me on Twitter @ bairesgirl83 ( I hardly ever use it but well...)
 

Check out my Facebook page: http://facebook.com/lesliebairesgirl
Check out my You Tube channel: http://youtube.com/lesliebairesgirl
 

Check out my Pinterest page: http://pinterest.com/bairesgirl ( I post lots of Paleo recipes, beauty tips, fashion, etc there)


 *** Get paid to shop online!!! ( It's not a scam!) http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=HsQpzXAXK9DouW%2FBeoPWSg%3D%3D&eeid=26471http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=HsQpzXAXK9DouW%2FBeoPWSg%3D%3D&eeid=26471   
 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANOTHER attempt to stop neglecting my Blog... Sigh...

Videos en Espanol todas las semanas :)

KB Shimmer Winter/ Holiday collection 2015, My wishes and more!! :)