Lip injection Extreme by Too Faced Cosmetics review

Happy Fridayyyyy loversssss! :)
TGIF!! Yesss!, the weekend is here and I couldn't be happier! :)
On today's post I want to talk about a little bit more about this product I recently tried and I am pretty happy with :)
 

If you watch You Tube videos or are into makeup and beauty you might have noticed for a couple years now it seems having bigger, plumper lips it's so "IN", a lot of You Tubers I follow has gotten lip injections in order to have sexier lips :)

Well, since I am pretty much of a chicken myself and I hate needles ( Except when it comes to getting piercings done.. I m braver for that...lol) and I honestly don't have 500.00 to spend every time I gotta get fillers on my lips and all that, I decided to look for a cheaper, pain free alternative.

I love a few products by Too Faced Cosmetics and while looking for one of their lip plumping products I found their "Lip injection Extreme" plumping gloss.

I watched a few reviews on You Tube first and I went to Ulta, used the tester, walked around the store for about 10 minutes ( Trying hard to get a bunch of goodies and go broke..lol) and I really liked it!! :)

I didn't get that " tingling, burning sensation right away but about 10 minutes later after putting it on I noticed my lips looked bigger :)

With that being said, let me tell you ( And I m sure this is what you were expecting me to day), this product can't reply lip injections ( I never got any but I've seen plenty of before and after pics and experiences and the results are not the same..

I highly recommend this product if you are in the mood for some sexier, poutier lips but don't expect a miracle or anything like that...lol


What I will do next time is, use my "Fullips lips enhancer" first and then apply this lip injection extreme product, I am sure the results are gonna be much better ( but remember, all these plumping methods need to be touched up every couple hrs or so, well I wouldn't do that with the lip injection extreme plumper but I would with the fullips lips enhancer :)

If you have any questions about these products, please leave me a comment down below or on my You Tube channel and I will get back to you asap!
Check out the video about it right HERE






I have another video coming up tonight at 5:00 pm EST and it's my " 2016 KB Shimmer Spring collection and more" video, the video is not live yet so I cannot post the link for it yet but here's the thumbnail I used so you get an sneak peak :)

I will make a full post about it on Monday, I LOVED this collection and it's probably one of my most favorite ever!!!!

If you love glitter polish like myself, you MUST get a few colors of this collection ( The Mega Flame collection in particular), just wait and see, you are gonna love it!
 and my HAUL video will be up TONIGHT! so keep an eye on that!!

Here's the thumbnail:



I hope you guys are enjoying my videos and if you have any suggestion, please let me know what videos you would like to see soon!
I hope you all have an amazing weekend!!

Love you guys very much!!

Leslie


E mail me: ( Business inquiries only) @ bairesgirl83@gmail.com 

Follow me on Instagram: bairesgirl


Follow me on Twitter @ bairesgirl83 ( I hardly ever use it but well...)


Check out my Facebook page: http://facebook.com/lesliebairesgirl


 

Check out my You Tube channel: http://youtube.com/lesliebairesgirl
 

Check out my Pinterest page: http://pinterest.com/bairesgirl ( I post lots of Paleo recipes, beauty tips, fashion, etc there)


 *** Get paid to shop online!!! ( It's not a scam!) http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=HsQpzXAXK9DouW%2FBeoPWSg%3D%3D&eeid=26471http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=HsQpzXAXK9DouW%2FBeoPWSg%3D%3D&eeid=26471   
 





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Videos en Espanol todas las semanas :)

ANOTHER attempt to stop neglecting my Blog... Sigh...

KB Shimmer Winter/ Holiday collection 2015, My wishes and more!! :)