I added some of the products mentioned my last video into my AMAZON store page :)

Hello there ladies!!

I wanted to make this quick post to let you know that I added some of the products mentioned on my last video ( most of them were there already)
.
As you know I always try to add the mentioned products there and sometimes I find cheaper versions of high end products and with great reviews, it 's always nice to save some $$ right?
Check out my store here :)
Have a great Sunday night and I will be back with another post and video tomorrow ( Drugstore eye shadows favorites) ; feel free to request videos you would like to see or posts  u want me to make either here or leave me a comment on one of my videos or any of my social media accounts!

Love you guys!! xoxoxoxo


Leslie

My links:

Follow me on Instagram: bairesgirl

Follow me on Twitter @ bairesgirl83

Check out my Facebook page: http://facebook.com/lesliebairesgirl


Check out my
You tube channel

 Check out my  Pinterest page ( I post lots of Paleo recipes, beauty tips, fashion, etc there)

*** Get paid to shop online!!! ( It's not a scam!)
Ebates

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANOTHER attempt to stop neglecting my Blog... Sigh...

Videos en Espanol todas las semanas :)

KB Shimmer Winter/ Holiday collection 2015, My wishes and more!! :)