My " favorite Drugstore eyeshadow palettes" video is live!!

Happy Monday everyone!!!! ( Well by the time you read this post it's probably gonna be Tuesday but still... hope your Monday was pretty good and you didn't have a " Case of the Mondays"

I wanted to make this post to let you girls know that my " Favorite Drugstore eyeshadow palettes" video is live! :)
I chose some of my most favorite affordable and great quality eyeshadow palettes that you can find at most Drugstores near you.
Remember you can also get these products on my AMAZON STORE page so make sure you check it out!
Check out the video here ! :)

The palettes mentioned on the video are:

 * Wet N' Wild " Walking on Eggshells" Color Icon trio.

* Wet N' Wild " Silent treatment" Color Icon trio.

* Maybelline EyeStudio " Legendary lilac" (4 Eyes shadows )

* Wet N' Wild " Comfort zone" Color Icon ( 8 Eyes shadows )


*** The swatches below are on the same order as the palettes were mentioned on the video and above on this post.



Sorry for the " paper swatches, I was gonna do them on my skin but my camera wasn't cooperating and the pictures looked even worst than these..., if you wanna get a better look of how these eyeshadows look, check out my video on my channel, that will be much better than these swatches here he he :)
I have a very interesting and different video planned for Friday, if you check out my Facebook page and / or Instagram you probably know what it will be about but to give you a little hint it s about a paleo recipe that you will love!!, stay tuned to see what the next video is about!!
Have a great rest of the week!!
Love u guys!!

Leslie

Follow me on Instagram: bairesgirl

Follow me on Twitter @ bairesgirl83

Check out my Facebook page

Check out my You Tube channel

Check out my AMAZON STORE page



 Check out my Pinterest page ( I post lots of Paleo recipes, beauty tips, fashion, etc there)

*** Get paid to shop online!!! ( It's not a scam!) Ebates

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANOTHER attempt to stop neglecting my Blog... Sigh...

Videos en Espanol todas las semanas :)

KB Shimmer Winter/ Holiday collection 2015, My wishes and more!! :)