Products I used on my You Tube Intro video :)

Hello there ladies!

Here is the list of products I used on my You Tube Intro video and where you can get them at ( well not all of them but most of them are listed here)

If you have any questions or inquiries, don't hesitate to contact me and I will get back to you with more info or anything you want to know about the products, etc.
Thanks for checking out my blog one more time, love ya all!!



 


Important: 
Some of the products listed above can be found at stores such as: Walmart, Target, etc for a lower price so make sure you check out your local stores before making the purchase  with the widgets listed in here.
Consider my widgets as a guide of where you could purchase these products if you cannot find them for cheaper on your local stores, pharmacies or other sites.

* For eye shadow primer I used the URBAN DECAY Eyeshadow primer potion which I couldn't find listed on Amazon but just so you know it retails for 20.00 USD at the Urban Decay Website
, and they also have a travel size version for only 12.00 :)

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @ bairesgirl and check out my You Tube channel as well.

Have a great day and see ya all on my next post!!

Leslie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANOTHER attempt to stop neglecting my Blog... Sigh...

Videos en Espanol todas las semanas :)

KB Shimmer Winter/ Holiday collection 2015, My wishes and more!! :)