I can't believe it s been over a year.....

Holly cow.... I can't believe it's been over a year since my last update on this Blog..
If you follow me on You Tube you know I took a break from making videos between April this year ( When I met up with my family for the cruise) and until around early October or so...
It was a mix of things I would say; lack of motivation, laziness, personal stuff, etc, oh the move to FL was STRESSING to say the least... lol I don't think I would ever move again ha ha,it was worth it in the end, SO worth it! but it was very stressful as well and I am glad it 's over :):)
When I started my YT channel, I used to update this Blog 3 or at least twice a week and since I m tired of making promises I can't keep.... I have decided to make ONE post per week ONLY...
The reason why is pretty simple guys...
I don't have much time to post 3 times a week, between You Tube, work and life it s a bit too much at times and when I have free time I don 't feel like having to worry about updating my Blog and all that, hope you understand :)
Anyways, let's get into the interesting stuff!
I will make a new post every Friday where I will let you know what new videos went live that week and I will also try to add extra pics or a recipe I like or make up swatches, etc, something extra that you might not see on my channel but that you can find here :)
If some week I have the extra time to make an extra post I will gladly do so so keep an eye on my Blog :)
As a reminder, since I have been absent here for SO long, remember you can check out my YT channel HERE



Two new videos went live this week: ( Click on the links to check out the videos)

" First impressions on the "Better than sex" mascara by Too Faced


 Small beauty HAUL ( Walmart, Target, Wallgreens)

 


I had been splurging on makeup and beauty products in general lately so expect a few reviews ( some will be very late compared to other girls in the community, such as the " Better than sex" mascara review which I know it has been on the market for over a year now but well... I tend to get my hands on things much later than most girls on You Tube but I thought it was better late than never right?

That's my new FAVE mascara at the moment, I highly recommend it!
I got a few other mascaras at the drugstore and I will be making reviews on those, oh and I also wanna try the Unique mascara, I heard their new formula is much better than the older one so I want to see what that's about :)

I have a few new videos planned ( will record one today and more over the weekend and they will go live next week and so on)

My next video going live on Monday will be a review and swatches from another new favorite of mine, the Smoky eyes palette by Hard Candy, I have been loving that brand because it's affordable and their eyeshadows and lipglosses are AMAZING!!
I included that palette and the Natural Eyes one on my October favorites video which you can check out right HERE 

Alright guys, so this is all for now, I will try to include extra pics and info on my next week's post but I thought letting you know about some of my latest videos and letting you know that I m not gone and I m back to making videos it's a good start :)
Also, don't forget to check out my links below ( I am trying to reach 100 likes on my Facebook page, it would mean the world to me if you like my page and help me get there, oh and remember to choose to get notifications so you get it in your news feeds and find out when a new video is up, etc.

Hope you have an amazing weekend and stay tuned for more posts, new videos on my channel, etc.
Love you guys and thank you so much for checking out my Blog, I truly appreciate it!

Leslie



 E mail me: ( Business inquiries only) @ bairesgirl83@gmail.com 

Follow me on Instagram: bairesgirl


Follow me on Twitter @ bairesgirl83 ( I hardly ever use it but well...)


Check out my Facebook page: http://facebook.com/lesliebairesgirl


 

Check out my You Tube channel: http://youtube.com/lesliebairesgirl
 

Check out my Pinterest page: http://pinterest.com/bairesgirl ( I post lots of Paleo recipes, beauty tips, fashion, etc there)


*** Get paid to shop online!!! ( It's not a scam!) http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=HsQpzXAXK9DouW%2FBeoPWSg%3D%3D&eeid=26471http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=HsQpzXAXK9DouW%2FBeoPWSg%3D%3D&eeid=26471   
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ANOTHER attempt to stop neglecting my Blog... Sigh...

Videos en Espanol todas las semanas :)

KB Shimmer Winter/ Holiday collection 2015, My wishes and more!! :)